The locksmith eyed this birdfeeder and mentioned it might attract more bears than birds...oops.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Melts in Your Mouth


Alright, alright....I'm well aware there has been a virtual flurry of blogging today but there's lots to say when Dirk isn't around to absorb some of the words.

Speaking of salmon patties ~ Apparently, I have been cooking up these little crispy delights all of my adult life and no one, repeat no one else likes them. How can you not like red salmon mixed with crushed crackers, garlic, olive oil, basil, mustard, lemon juice, worchestershire, flour and egg? I mean what is there not to like?




Just look at the golden brown crispy edges...and don't you know there's those little round bones mixed in, like little prizes just waiting to be discovered. Reminds me of Cracker Jack. Mmm Mmm Mmm.... But alas, I eat alone.



Anna was talking about 'branding' in her blog which reminded me of M&Ms.. Remember how they reminded us "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand" even though us kids knew that wasn't the truth.


Not only were we certain they would indeed melt in our hands, we found they could melt in our pockets, cars, and purses too. Even today, I find no improvement has been made in the realm of M&M melting claims.


No comments:

Post a Comment